MS Office , I would be better off with a TV instead of this box.…
Fix REGISTRY_ERROR Blue Screen Errors
This error is a Blue Screen of Death error which means that your system will shut down or restart unexpectedly and after the restart, you will see a Blue Screen with error REGISTRY_ERROR and stop code 0x00000051. There is the various reason as to why Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) error occurs, which include drivers conflict, bad memory, malware etc. But this error is caused because of Registry problems which in turn lead to BSOD error REGISTRY_ERROR.
If you leave your PC idle for 5 minutes, it will lead to this BSOD error, so it is safe to assume that the problem is caused by Security and Maintenance of Windows. The computer idle CPU usage is extremely high against a normal usage and after a few minutes, the computer restart leading to REGISTRY_ERROR as we have already discussed that this error is caused by Security and Maintenance Of Windows so if you go into Security and Maintenance in the Control Panel and click on Start Maintenance your will most probably see this error.
This error is very frustrating as you will not be able to access your PC and frequent restart will annoy you to your core. Also, BSOD error is dangerous as they can cause serious issues inside the PC and hence they should be fixed as soon as possible. Without wasting any time, let’s see how to fix the issue.
Fix REGISTRY_ERROR Blue Screen Errors
Make sure to create a restore point just in case something goes wrong.
Method 1: Disable System Maintenance
1. Type Maintenance in Windows Search bar and click on “Security and Maintenance.”
2. Expand the Maintenance section and click on Start maintenance.
3. If you’re successfully able to launch maintenance, then skip this method and move to next one but if you get Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) REGISTRY_ERROR then you have to disable System Maintenance.
4. Press Windows Key + R then type regedit and hit Enter to open Registry Editor.
5. Navigate to the following registry key:
6. Search for MaintenanceDisabled Dword in the right window pane, but if you’re unable to find it, we need to create this key.
7. Right-click in an empty area in the right window and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
8. Name this new key as MaintenanceDisabled and click OK.
9. Double-click on this newly created key and enter 1 in the Value data field. Click OK and close everything.
10. Reboot your PC to save changes, and this will Fix REGISTRY_ERROR Blue Screen Errors.
Method 2: Restore your PC to an earlier time
1.Press Windows Key + R and type”sysdm.cpl” then hit enter.
2.Select System Protection tab and choose System Restore.
3.Click Next and choose the desired System Restore point.
4.Follow on-screen instruction to complete system restore.
5.After reboot, you may be able to Fix REGISTRY_ERROR Blue Screen Errors.
Method 3: Run CCleaner and Malwarebytes
1. Download and install CCleaner & Malwarebytes.
2. Run Malwarebytes and let it scan your system for harmful files. If malware is found, it will automatically remove them.
3. Now run CCleaner and select Custom Clean.
4. Under Custom Clean, select the Windows tab and checkmark defaults and click Analyze.
5. Once Analyze is complete, make sure you’re certain to remove the files to be deleted.
6. Finally, click on the Run Cleaner button and let CCleaner run its course.
7. To further clean your system, select the Registry tab, and ensure the following are checked:
8. Click on the Scan for Issues button and allow CCleaner to scan, then click on the Fix Selected Issues button.
9. When CCleaner asks “Do you want backup changes to the registry?” select Yes.
10. Once your backup has completed, click on the Fix All Selected Issues button.
11. Restart your PC to save changes.
Method 4: Make sure Windows is up to date
1. Press Windows Key + I to open Settings then click on Update & Security.
2. From the left-hand side, menu clicks on Windows Update.
3. Now click on the “Check for updates” button to check for any available updates.
4. If any updates are pending, then click on Download & Install updates.
5. Once the updates are downloaded, install them, and your Windows will become up-to-date.
Method 5: Run Windows Memory Diagnostic
1. Type memory in the Windows search bar and select “Windows Memory Diagnostic.”
2. In the set of options displayed, select “Restart now and check for problems.”
3. After which Windows will restart to check for possible RAM errors and hopefully display the possible reasons you get the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) error message.
4.Reboot your PC to save changes.
Method 6: Run Driver Verifier
This method is only useful if you can log into your Windows normally not in the safe mode. Next, make sure to create a System Restore point.
Run Driver Verifier in order Fix REGISTRY_ERROR Blue Screen Errors. This would eliminate any conflicting driver issues due which this error can occur.
Method 7: Repair Install Windows 10
This method is the last resort because if nothing works out, then, this method will surely repair all problems with your PC. Repair Install using an in-place upgrade to repair issues with the system without deleting user data present on the system. So follow this article to see How to Repair Install Windows 10 Easily.
- Fix File Explorer won’t open in Windows 10
- How to Fix Windows 10 Won’t Remember Saved WiFi Password
- Fix Internet Explorer Has Stopped Working Because of iertutil.dll
- Fix WiFi keeps disconnecting issue on Windows 10
That’s it you have successfully Fix REGISTRY_ERROR Blue Screen Errors but if you still have any queries regarding this post feel free to ask them in the comment’s section.